
Dave making a wish before leaving the hotel. He would not tell me what he wished for, but I think he was wishing to come back.
There were some Buffalo outside our hotel while we were waiting for the bus.
They must have walked here form somewhere over there, see the footprints?!
Here comes the bus :(
We just had a regular everyday plane to fly back home with. the flight home was pretty smooth, a little bumpy form the rain in PA and a foggy and slippery landing into Philly, but not bad at all. We were met by the limo for the ride home, too.
Everyday since we have been home Dave has been asking when we can return back and he keeps trying different tactics to get us to go back again. I'm sure that we will be making another trip to Disney sometime in the future!






2 comments:
WOW Jenny...........this is a FABULOUS scrapbook for you guys and for others if they go! Whenever we make it down, probably years from now, I'm definitely checking this out! So so great and what a great memory for you guys!
Oh and I'm sure the boys are going to love seeing these pictures tomorrow!! Caleb kept asking about Dave!
Post a Comment